Thursday, November 07, 2013

I Love Our Church

On Saturday, October 5th, my daughter Brittany got engaged to an amazing young man, Luke. We are so proud of them believe God has incredible plans for their lives together.

Esther and I decided that we would go and surprise Brittany after Luke proposed to her. It was such a great time of celebrating with them and their friends. Luke is such a romantic!

We had not done this before, but on the Thursday before, I recorded a message the sermon for Centerpointe Church. Since it was a message to the church and about the future and direction of the church, our staff felt like I was the one who had to deliver it - and I am so glad I did. I believe it is a message that celebrated our last two years and projected clearly into the future.

Here it is:


I Love Our Church


No comments: