Friday, February 10, 2017

So You May Believe

Beginning February 26th, I will begin to preach a series of messages from the book of John. I have read this book many times in my life, but I have to admit, it has never impacted me like this year. 
John is one of Jesus’ closest followers, also known as “John the Beloved”. Decades after Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead, John sits down and writes a book about his greatest love: Jesus. In this book he tells us who Jesus is.
  • He is the creator of the world
  • He is the giver of life
  • He is the light of the world
  • He is the way, the truth, and the life
  • He is the provider
  • He is the only hope of the world
  • He is the perfect sacrifice that satisfies God’s wrath
  • He is the forgiver of sin
  • HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD.
He tells us these things so that we may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and in believing we may experience new life (John 20:31).
I can't wait to get started. 
-->

No comments: