Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kristi's Missions Trip to Costa Rica


Dear Friends and Family, 
March 29, 2010 

I hope you are all doing well. I know for me, this year has been a great journey with God. He has blessed me abundantly with an amazing youth group and church. I have grown so much and have been given so many opportunities to share God’s amazing love everywhere I go. 

This summer, I will be going to Costa Rica with my youth group (Remix Student Ministries) from July 16-23. I am excited to spread God’s love through games, drama, music, teaching, and more. We will be going into the local schools daily. 

There are two ways you could partner with me. The first of course is prayer. Please pray for safety and unity for our team. Also pray that God would use us in a powerful way. Secondly is finances. This trip is going to cost about $1,400. This will cover food, transportation, housing and project money. Any amount would be a great blessing and much appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration. 

His Servant,
                                                 
~Kristi Edwards

You can donate online through the following link:

No comments: