Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Circle Maker

I just finished Mark Batterson's book, "The Circle Maker." It is one of the best books I have read that connects vision and dreams with prayer. We are now reading it together as a family and praying circles around each other, believing God for the miraculous. 


For nine months now, I have believed God wants to do great things in the life of Centerpointe Church. I believe He wants to do greater things than we have asked or imagined. My prayer is that He uses us to proclaim the name of Jesus and declare Him King of Kings and Lord of Lords. My prayers are large - at least I thought they were. 


This week, I am convicted by the thought that my prayers are too small. 


I pray that God will do something at Centerpointe so big that there is no way we could take the credit.


As Brittany's friend, Jen, said to me yesterday - "Go big or go home."

No comments: