Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sick Enough of not Being Enough


We seem to talk ourselves out of so many things, mostly because we see our lack rather than God’s provision. The words “not enough” loop over and over in our mind. Here are a few “not enough” thoughts:

“I am not brave enough”
“I am not strong enough”
“I am not old enough” or “young enough”
“I am not big enough”
“I am not smart enough”
“I am not gifted enough”
“I do not have enough”
“I do not know enough of the right people”
“I do not speak well enough”
“I am not ____________ enough" (You fill in the blank.)

When are we sick enough of not being enough? Isn’t Jesus more than enough? 

My prayer for Centerpointe Church:
Jesus, I pray that your people would experience You as The Provider, the one who supplies all our needs. I pray that we understand deep in our hearts that You are more than enough. You provide health, strength, provisions, peace, hope, joy and love.

Since I am a big Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir fan, here is a great video for devotions:



We have too much history with God’s provision to allow one season to discourage us.

Serving Together,
Pastor Keith


No comments: