Thursday, May 07, 2015

If I Had The Guts...

Last night I spoke to our Pulse youth group and asked them to complete this sentence: "If I had the guts, I would...." Here are some responses:

- cliff jumping into water
- sacrifice my life for others (3x)
- talk to a girl I like
- run for political office
- hold a snake
- jump off a moving train
- send the songs I have written to a Christian recording company
- touch a spider
- ask a girl out who is out of my league
- ride a roller-coaster
- tell people how I feel
- apologize to a friend who hurt me
- talk to a guy I like without being awkward
- swim with sharks
- sky diving (3x)
- stand up to a teacher I hate
- go bungee jumping
- kiss the girl I like
- travel around the world
- tell everyone about Jesus

We spoke on what it means to live boldly and read Acts 4 together. Afterwards, we had a great time of prayer together. Please join me in praying for our students as they take a stand for Jesus in their schools. May God raise up a generation that is not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation.


No comments: